We aim to provide you with the highest standards of service. However there may be occasions when our service falls short of your expectations. This easy to use guide is designed to help you make us aware of your views so we can address your concerns. To ensure your maximum protection our internal complaints procedure has been designed to meet the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
How we can help
Your initial concerns should be addressed to:
The Mortgage Packager
16-20 South Street, Hythe, SO45 6EB
If you prefer, you may telephone us on 02380 898589
- We will send you a written acknowledgement within five working days of receiving your complaint.
- Your concerns will be fully investigated by a Complaints Handler and a final response issued within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint. If we cannot respond within this period we will write to you informing you of our progress and the reason for the delay.
- If following our investigation we are still unable to resolve the complaint within 8 weeks, we will write to you confirming the reasons for the further delay indicating when we expect to provide a final response. At this stage you may refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are not satisfied with the progress made.
- If we do not hear from you within eight weeks of us issuing a final response we will assume the response addressed the matter and close our file.
- Should you have any concerns in the meantime please contact the member of staff whose name appears on the acknowledgement letter?
We are committed to ensuring all complaints are fully and fairly addressed. Should you remain dissatisfied, following the completion of our review, you have the option to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Should you refer the matter to the Ombudsman, you should do this as soon as possible after receipt of our final response; however this must be within 6 months of us issuing a final response.
You should follow our Internal Complaints Procedure before you refer your concerns to the Ombudsman. There are certain types of complaint, which are outside the Ombudsman’s jurisdiction. Before you refer the matter to the Ombudsman you may wish to call them on 0300 123 9 123 to discuss your complaint. You can also visit their website for more information at: